Baby Restraint Fitters will professionally install your own or hired car restraint.
We ensure that you understand how your child restraint works and provide information on how to
maintain the equipment – explaining the manufacturer’s instructions.
We will demonstrate the following
– Changing restraint belts heights
– Proper fitment – things to check
– Daily and inspection checklists
– Supply and install accessories such as extension straps
(for hatchbacks and some station wagons)
and sash locating straps (to hold the seat belt away from the child’s neck)
– Suitable positioning of restraints particularly in conjunction with
other child restraints.
– Overview of new laws coming into affect
– Opportunity for questions
– Samples of different products available
– Inspection of your own restraints
– Advice on what to check and how to maintain your child car restraints.